It seems like just yesterday we were feeling confident about preparing for the holidays. Well, buckle up people, because it is time to kick things into overdrive! There’s a ton to do and we want to help with an easy fix to dress up your drinks. Here are four drink additions to brighten your celebrations.
– Cut a few pieces of starfruit & drop into a glass of Rose
– Slice a small section of one starfruit and place on glass
– Add red and green frozen grapes to your glass of Riesling, Pinot or whatever you choose! This is perfect for anyone who prefers an extra chilly glass
– The best way to freeze grapes: wash, towel dry, place in an empty ice cube tray (to ensure they aren’t touching each other) and freeze for at least 5 hours
– Drop the grapes into the glass of wine when you’re ready to drink
– Drop a spoonful of pomegranate arils into a glass of wine
– The fruity sweetness will add a colorful glow to your glass
Fruity Candy Cane Riesling
Out with the boring peppermint candy canes, in with the delicious fruity candy canes!
– Break off about an inch and a half of the candy cane and hang it on the inside of your wine glass
– The candy cane will slowly mix into your Riesling with a fruity fresh flavor
Boom! Done! These additions each take no time at all and brighten your glass. Cheers to that!